We will be working on finishing pins for the Bullock Museum today from 10:30-3 pm. Come and join us!
The Bullock Museum has 27 pins left and will take whatever we have ready.
We realize that it is coming into the busiest holiday season, so no one should feel pressured to put aside holiday gift stitching but should you find time to stitch any, it was asked that I send out the charts again.
Here are a few helpful hints:
1. Pay attention to the size Aida count that is under each chart. Please stitch that count on Aida (or comparable size linen) because this fits the size for the finished pins.
2. Feel free to choose your own colors or modify the chart in anyway that you would like. These are designs owned by The Posy Collection and I give permission to use your imagination, etc.
3. I do not know which designs have sold the best.
4. You are free to use COPYRIGHT free designs of your choice. The pins are 1.5 x 1.5 so be sure design is a little under that stitched. If you want to share those charts-scan them to me and I will assemble those into an email to share.
5. ANY kind of needlework is fine if the design fits 1.5 x 1.5 space.
There were 2 emails. One had the beading charts and the other cross stitch charts with a few photos of the pins and the packaging.