Congratulations Carole Lake!
On Monday, March 27, 2017, Carole Lake was recognized for Life Time Achievement in the field of Needlework by NAN – National Academy of NeedleArt in Troy, Michigan.
What a very deserving award for Carole! We are so lucky she is part of our Guild!
Congratulations to our TWO ASG Members!
Cheryl Christian, for receiving her Master Needlework Judge Certification
Congratulations Cheryl as we know you worked hard to achieve this level of certification.
Patricia Goaley, for receiving her Needlework Judge Certification
Congratulations Pat as we know you worked hard learning all the techniques and terms relating to Judging.
Cindy Hambrick was profiled as a Designer Across America in a recent issue of Needle Arts.
In September, Karen Sanchez and Inez Eppright delivered hundreds of Kissing Pillows stitched by members to Camp Mabry officials. The Camp Mabry official was very excited to receive and distribute the pillows to soldiers who were being deployed in October.
Peg Dunayer won the Region Heart and Hand Award, presented in Lubbock at the Regional Seminar in June.
At the 2015 EGA National Seminar that will be held in San Antonio October 27-November 1st, we will have three of our members on the faculty:
- Cindy Hambrick will be teaching Fiesta Kaleidoscope and the Beaded Perfume bottle.
- Peg Dunayer will be teaching We Bee Stitching and Garden of Stars.
- Cheryl Christian will be teaching Appraising Needlework.
On Tuesday, October 27th, the SCR region is sponsoring mini-classes that three of our members will be teaching:
- Sandy Crow will be teaching Crown Knot Tassel.
- Peg Dunayer will be teaching Osgood & Oliver Owl.
- Cindy Hambrick will be teaching Fiesta Tealight.